Links to things I have found useful and inspiring:
- Kadam Morten Clausen’s video titled “Dealing With Stress” on http://www.how-to-meditate.org/videos/
- The place I found a terrific reading list of inspirational books. Thanks to my accountant, of all people, for turning me on to this site! http://www.mindbodygreen.com/
- This smart, funny, relatable woman makes sense in so many ways. Watch her TEDx presentations here. And read all her books too. http://brenebrown.com/videos/
- A pretty cool chick who has discovered the bad-assery of happiness (her words) and dedicated herself to helping us love ourselves. http://galadarling.com/
- For a daily dose of simple wisdom, check out http://tinybuddha.com/ Started as a quote-a-day Twitter account, founder Lori Deschene eventually created the website and published a book of the same name.